Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter and Allergys

Well, you can probably tell we haven't been writing, but the reason for me is my allergies. They started in March so i started taking a medicine. Sometime between the 4th and the 8th my feet got really itchy and my mom said it was a reaction to the medicine. So, I took another, and it made me drowsy, really drowsy. I would wake up at 10, take a nap at 2, my mom would wake me up at 6 and then at night I would fall a sleep at 9. But thankfully we got me on one that I am not allergic to or that makes me sleep all the time.

Also, this Easter was nice; the church service was great, we went to a friends house, she cooked for us, and gave me and my brother Easter gifts. And after dinner I played with my friend. And before all that, my mom gave me and my brother Easter baskets; my basket had stickers, peeps, hand sanitizer, and a few other things, but my favorite was a duck pillow pet! Beth

No comments: